I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! I was nominated for the Liebster Award!!! Thank you so much, Makayla. Here blog, Yah’s Girl, is right here. She’s got some great stuff there, so you should totally check it out! 😉
I hope you enjoy reading my answers!
But first, here are the rules!
- First, thank the person who nominated you, include a link to their blog, and add the Liebster Award badge to your blog and/or post.
- Next answer the eleven questions from the person who nominated you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Notify your nominees that you nominated them for the Liebster Award.
- Last, but certainly not least, ask your nominees eleven questions.
Alright, now for my answers!
- What was your first thought when you saw your name on the nominee list?
‘Oh my goodness, is this for reals?!’ I was SOOO EXCITED! Amazed. Surprised. Grateful! To be honest, there were so many thoughts, I don’t really even know.
- Did it take the ambulance members long to revive you after you realized you’d have to do this award? *giggles*
🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know. That smile sure lasted a long time though! And now it’s coming back! ☺️
- What’s one of your favorite books of the Bible, and why?
I can identify a lot with the Psalms and find them super encouraging, so maybe that. I don’t know. I also love the letters Paul wrote to the Ephesians, Colossians, Philippians, Thessalonians. Hehe, how can I choose ONE???
- What’s your favorite genre of music?
Probably Christian contemporary. I also love love songs, though! They definitely put a dreamy look in my eyes and a distant smile. 😉
- What is something you’re really passionate about?
If I were to pick one thing that I’m super passionate about, it would probably be for young ladies in crisis pregnancies and helping them choose life. I’m also pretty passionate about encouraging teen girls! ❤️
- How would other people describe you?
Eeek… I don’t know. Should I ask around?? You know what? How about ya’ll describe me in the comments!! 😉
- Where do you find hope when you’re feeling hopeless?
It depends. I would like to say that I always go straight to God and His Word. However, that’s not always where I start. It’s usually where I though.
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
oh dear! That’s a hard question! There’s so much to like about me. JUST KIDDING! (Actually I tend to have trouble seeing myself accurately– in light of who God tells me I am. That probably explains why I write so much about our identity in Christ! ;P) Hmm… maybe that I can usually (fairly) clearly articulate my opinion? I really don’t know. That’s a really good, hard question! 😊
- What is your biggest fear?
One of my biggest fears would definitely be marrying the wrong guy… That would be SOOO terrible! I mean, just think, that’s the rest of your life!!!!! Eek, that’s scary! I really hope that when I’m in love with a guy, that I am totally seeking God first in that relationship!
- What is something you wish you could tell your ten-year-old-self?
Be more concerned about God’s will for you, then yours. And then do it!
- Where do you want to be in five years?
You want the full dream??? Okay, here we go! (For a reference, I’ll be 21…) I would love to be married to a wonderful guy, who loves God will all his heart. We would have our first child already, and be living on enough property to have a homestead. I might have a home-based business. In my head it sounds perfect, but we’ll see what God has for me. More than anything, I just want to be more in love with Christ than ever before, so that wherever I am, I can be truly grateful! ❤️
Some Random Facts About Myself
- I’m terrible at coming up with random things about myself. Just ask my friends when we try to play two truths and a lie! 😉
- I’m (exceedingly) short for my age.
- I recently discovered that I really like Christian country music.
- I’m currently taking an American Sign Language class with my sister! It’s been SUPER fun! 😊 The number of inside jokes I have with her are about to skyrocket! 😉
- Although my favorite animal was giraffes for most of my life, I would now consider it to be horses.
- I am 99.98% European, with the remaining .02% Subsaharan African.
- I love, or at least like, almost all fruits and vegetables.
- I use WAY too many emojis. 🤣 (If you haven’t noticed during this post! ;P) Fun fact, my most commonly used emoji is 😊, with ❤️ as a second. Hehe.
- I love hand lettering. But most of ya’ll already knew that.
- I love math. I know, another thing you can call me crazy for… 😉
- This year I have a goal to memorize the book of James. I’m not that far in…. eek!
- Hannah. F ~ His Priceless Daughters
- Quotes to Encourage
- Heaven ~ Glorify Christ Blog
- Lilly ~ Lilly’s Corner
- Lilly ~ A Daughter Serving the King
- Kayla Joy ~ Sunshine Stickers
- Eleanor ~ Pointe to Christ
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your personality type? (INFP, etc.)
- What’s your favorite genre of books?
- What’s your favorite blog? (other than your own 😜)
- Do you prefer art/crafts or playing sports outside?
- What is your favorite book of the Bible?
- What are your spiritual gifts?
- What are 3 things you are grateful for today?
- If you wanted to listen to Christian music, would you turn on hymns or contemporary Christian?
- If you could time travel, what single event in the Bible would you go back to and witness?
- Putting aside any logistical challenges, what is your ultimate dream?
I hope ya’ll enjoyed that! Be sure to check out Makayla’s blog and all my nominees. I only put 11 nominees, because I wanted to nominate people I was familiar with (and still qualified for the award, without doing it too recently… ya know what I mean?)
Have a wonderful day, my friend! ❤️