We all think of November as a month to be thankful. (I’m not the only one here, am I 😜)
Thanksgiving… giving thanks.
We’re reminded of Thanksgiving every time we go to the store — when we see the turkeys, sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberries/cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, apple pie, corn… I think you get the point! 😅
But are we reminded to give thanks?
The Bible tells us to ‘give thanks in all circumstances’ as it is ‘the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.’ (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
So this month are you taking the time to give thanks for what God has given you?
Today I want to share some of the things that I am thankful for with you:
- I am thankful that God has given me salvation through His Son.
- I am thankful for God’s generous provisions for me and my family.
- I am thankful for my loving family that I have made so many wonderful memories with.
- I am grateful that God forgives me everyday. I am thankful for Jesus’ unending love — His love that brought Him to the cross and saved me!
- I am thankful that I live in the freest, most prosperous country on earth.
- I am thankful that every night there is delicious, healthy, homemade food on the table to enjoy with my family… Especially the thanksgiving feast we are about to enjoy! 😉
- I give thanks that I can share what God has been teaching me and hopefully encouraging ya’ll here with ya’ll, without having to fear that I will be imprisoned or persecuted for it.
What are you thankful for? Please share in the comments! I’d love to hear how God has blessed you!