I get it. It happens to me too — alllll the time! I never have enough time to get everything done and sometimes its some of the most important projects. 🤭 It’s so frustrating, right?
But that’s why I’m writing this post…. to share my tips with you on how to become more productive!
Without further adieu, here are my seven tips to become more productive!
- Make a to-do list — making a to-do list that includes this item has been SUPER helpful to me. Being able to see what I have accomplished during the day helps me to feel good about the door (or not so much). However, I’ve found this only to work when the to-do list is in visible sight the whole day.
- Consider the big picture — Remember you goals and how far you’ve come. Consider your calling and how this helps you get there. It’ll motivate you to press on — to run the race that you’ve been called to with endurance.
- Turn off notifications — This one is sooooo good, but its also one that few of us probably actually do. Just think about all those distractions that you’ve just eliminated! 🤯 Simple. but. mind. blowing.
- Put on some music — I love to turn on some upbeat praise music as I work. It helps me to stay in a good mood, which helps me to get to the task at hand (or stay focused). As I write, I am listening to some Christian bluegrass.
- Drink more water! This is something that my friend Christina (from Christina and Camera) first suggested you me. I’ve started drinking more and it helps SOOOO much!!! 😊
- Clean your workspace — while I am pretty organized and really don’t appreciate messiness, I have noticed that if I neglect to clean my workspace I am significantly less productive. (Also simply cleaning something is so satisfying. At least, for me.😀)
- Take a break —if you’ve been at something for a long time, it’s always nice to take a quick break, especially if you’ve been doing something that is frustrating or is on the computer. And while you’re on that break, do something! Exercise. Do some little housework. Do something! Sitting around just is a drain, do something active and it will bring up your energy level!
Well, princess, I hope that you find these tips as helpful as I have! So go get ’em! Get it done! Go follow your God-given dreams to get to your God-given destiny! Go glorify Christ! 💕
Have a wonderful day!